Discretely situated amongst bushland gardens and ancient pines, just a short stroll from the main street of the village of Bundanoon, is The Artist’s House. Handcrafted over many years by a well known local artist, The Artist’s House today offers you a very special and unique getaway in this picturesque corner of the Southern Highlands for one or two couples.
The rustic nature of this property with its pointed ceilings, cedar timbers, natural stonework, and artistic features hinting at traditional and eastern influences, is combined with a whimsical touch which will both intrigue and enchant you.
Whether you are longing for a quiet weekend in front of a soothing fire or perhaps wanting to discover the scenic views on a bushwalk to Gambell’s Rest and walking trails of the National Park, you will find The Artist’s House delightful. With only a short drive, you can also explore the surrounding Southern Highland attractions and the villages of Bowral, Berrima and Mittagong and return to a relaxing night at The Artist’s House.
The Artist’s House has one Queen bedroom and an adjoining Queen bedroom Studio. The Studio is only let to guests as an addition to the main house. This property is suitable for sleeping a maximum of four guests (two couples). The house is located just a short stroll (approximately 150 metres) from the village of Bundanoon where restaurants, cafes, a delicatessen, bakery, butcher and other stores can be found.
- 1 or 2 Queen bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 4 guests. Please see rates.
- Dining room seats 4
- Slow combustion heater
- Kitchenette incl. microwave & dishwasher
- Electric blankets
- BBQ facilities
- Linen and manchester provided
- Roman bath/shower
- CD/MP3/Ipod Music player
- Washing machine/dryer
- This property is "off grid" with no wifi and no TV. Mobile access may be limited in the area depending on carrier.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.
- Please bring your own breakfast and other catering provisions. Please note only limited food preparation facilities are available.
- The Artist’s House is a non smoking property.
- Sorry no pets.
- This property is not suitable for children.
Rates and Reservations
- Minimum 2 nights stay*
- Two nights valid Thursday and Friday, Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday
- Arrive from 2pm and depart before 11am.
- $600* Artist House incl. 1 Queen bedroom (two nights). Extra night $200*.
- $800* Artist House plus Studio incl. 2 Queen bedrooms (two nights). Extra night $300*.
*Booking fees apply. Pricing and minimum stays may vary for public holiday long weekends.
- Minimum 2 nights stay
- Two nights valid Sunday to Thursday
- Arrive from 2pm and depart before 11am
- $500* Artist House incl. 1 Queen bedroom (two nights)*
- $700* Artist House plus Studio incl. 2 Queen bedrooms (two nights)*
The Studio is only let to guests also staying at the main house.
Long weekends, special calendar events, and extended stays by arrangement.
Booked dates indicating no vacancy are highlighted on the calendar.
Making a reservation
*Booking fees apply
The property is available year round for minimum two night stays. Published business hours indicate available times for contacting the hosts. The published address is the location of the property and should only be visited if arranged prior with the hosts or during times of guests' confirmed bookings.
Terms & Conditions
A copy of terms and conditions for staying at this property is available here